Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > shaun5door

Rate this Entry

Diablo red 5 door GTI to be Exterior Progress blog

Submit "Diablo red 5 door GTI to be Exterior Progress blog" to Google Submit "Diablo red 5 door GTI to be Exterior Progress blog" to Facebook Submit "Diablo red 5 door GTI to be Exterior Progress blog" to StumbleUpon Submit "Diablo red 5 door GTI to be Exterior Progress blog" to Digg Submit "Diablo red 5 door GTI to be Exterior Progress blog" to Twitter
Posted 7th April 2010 at 00:01 by shaun5door

ok after paying for subscription and having a blog on 106oc ive decided to start one on here in a bit more detail though as ill have onefor exterior one for interior and one for the engine once all start to be upgraded so ive nearly owned this car for a year it started out as a standard 1998 106 1.1 zest 3 with i got for 1k

then the usual mods happened debadged bonnet badge sprayed air filter etc etc

then it got totalled by a bunch of pikeys on a rampage who pulled up infront of me got out and smashed my car in while i was inside it

it was then i decided to save her and make her a 5 door gti so now with a full gti kit fitted gti brake setup and a few more custom extras shes well on the way to being a 5 door custom gti
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2967 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    pics of where its been and where it is today at last