Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > leeroy1

Rate this Entry

boldly going

Submit "boldly going" to Google Submit "boldly going" to Facebook Submit "boldly going" to StumbleUpon Submit "boldly going" to Digg Submit "boldly going" to Twitter
Posted 1st August 2010 at 03:05 by leeroy1

:panic:i've had my saxo vtr since last october. At the time i bought it because it looked nice and it moved fast.
slowly over time i got bored with it and it become more and more neglected. It was only when i was faced with losing it that i realised how attatched i had become to it.
so i have decided to show my car my appreciation as it deserves. in taking care of my machine i will also be exploring a new crafty side of myself. hopfully with the help of you kind people i will have a car left at the end of it.
so first on the job list is starting a little easy and progressing with the experience and tools:[LIST=1][*]remove door pins[*]change gearbox oil[*]brake pads[*]oil filter change[/LIST]will need help with the last one but the rest is on here and i'll give it a go. but if you can leave me any tips i'd be geratful. will keep you posted :boxing:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2196 Comments 0
Main     MOT devistation »
Total Comments 0

Comments