Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs

Old

Joined the Saxperience.

Posted 10th January 2012 at 20:11 by Kenobi

Well, being told to stay away was never gunna stop me from playing here. So far everyone seems friendly. Facebook has too many haters, Yes I own a saxo, and I like it thankyou very much. What do you drive? oh a focus. Next.
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The vts <sally>

Posted 8th December 2011 at 17:33 by Rhysupply
Tags vts

hi everyone thought would upload a blog of the process of the sax also known as sally

tell me what think so far. my aim is after crimbo time going to turbo it. thanks look forward to reading your comments.

Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

For sale

Posted 28th November 2011 at 22:02 by foggy92

A set off 3 stud 13 inch wheel and tyres

And a mk1 interior front seats and door cards and rear seats £60.00 ono

pick up or local drop off

inbox me for pictures or any other information
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PAINTING ALLOYS?? anyone want to earn some cash!

Posted 25th November 2011 at 14:23 by Eloise

Basically, i'm look to refurb some alloys and have them primed and painted white... i had a look at professional jobs but they don't come too cheap!

If anyone is near/near ish to northampton who will do a good job on my alloys, send me a message with how much you'd do them for !

Cheers!
L-plater
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cooling system problems

Posted 11th November 2011 at 17:09 by Adiance

i have some cooling system problems, what happens is when the car warms up the top pipe that goes into the radiator warms up, but the bottom one doesnt, causeing the car to want to go into safe mode and turn off. i replaced the head gasket as i needed to because the old one was blown to bits, replaced the thermastat and the water pump and pushed some water through the system, but still the pipe is cold all the time, not even warm, anyone have any suggestions that would be helpfull ? i've done all i know :wacko:
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Exhaust!

Posted 27th October 2011 at 15:59 by JamesR

Fitted a De-Cat Magnex system the other day and after a few issues with the rubbers and knocking / blowing etc it's finally sorted and sounds amazing and gives a nice improvement to the performance

Great buy 10/10
Forum Section Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

need some helps

Posted 24th October 2011 at 11:54 by foggy92

I have just fitted some 15 wheels on my saxo and its rubbing with the wheels arch what part do i need cut off
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The build!!!! Asr tuning for all your needs

Posted 13th October 2011 at 21:19 by Traxo

Right where do I start, basically I have always modified cars from been 17. I have also owned fast cars, slow cars and jeeps.
I work as a hgv technician and enjoy my job, but love modifying cars!!!
All work is done at home in my garage, me and my mate recently started our company...ASR tuning.
Which we haven't been short off work we have done several big power Renault 5 gt, c2 with big brakes and coil overs, and a few 106 on standalone management we do all mapping our self and basical offer conversions, one off manifolds, custom boost pipe set ups.
We are currently...
Infrequent Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

S1 Rallye Inlet

Posted 11th October 2011 at 00:57 by JamesR

Got an S1 Rallye inlet on order, think I will just keep it for a while until I eventually get enough money together for a cam and remap as well, should make decent power with the lot together
Forum Section Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New bits!

Posted 1st October 2011 at 11:08 by JamesR

Picked up some parts from rorz_vts at the weekend:

> OMP Lower Brace

> Nissens Radiator

> Fox Racing R4 Alloys

All on the car now, cooling is fantastic (Old rad was knackered) - Handling is improved, and the alloys look great, just need to get the thing lowered now as it currently looks like a Hummer
Forum Section Moderator
Posted in Uncategorized