Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average.

Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience

Submit "Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience" to Google Submit "Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience" to Facebook Submit "Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience" to StumbleUpon Submit "Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience" to Digg Submit "Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience" to Twitter
Posted 6th May 2009 at 23:29 by Simo

Twitter seems to be getting a lot of press lately, so a couple of weeks ago, I thought I'd check it out with a personal account, with the view of setting up a Saxperience Twitter account if it looked worthwhile.

Whilst many people say Twitter is simply the latest fad in the social networking world, I think its different. Twitter is more convenient, straight to the point, less intrusive and can be used whilst on the move.

Quote:
Twitter asks one question, "What are you doing?" Answers must be under 140 characters in length and can be sent via mobile texting, instant message, or the web.

Twitter's core technology is a device agnostic message routing system with rudimentary social networking features. By accepting messages from sms, web, mobile web, instant message, or from third party API projects, Twitter makes it easy for folks to stay connected.
I promised myself I'd use Twitter for 7 days, then decide whether it was beneficial or not. So far I'm still using it, so I guess there must be some benefits

I've setup a Saxperience Twitter account and intend to micro-blog Saxperience related news in the future. Lets see where this goes? I already have a few neat ideas on the drawing board

So, if you're a fan of tweeting or are curious as to what all of the fuss is about, take a look at Twitter and check out the Saxperience tweet, whilst you're at it : - http://twitter.com/saxperience
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twitter_blog.jpg (65.5 KB, 36 views)
Views 60640 Comments 10
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Simo's addicted already lol.
  2. Old Comment
    This twitter lark seems interesting, will give it a good myself!
  3. Old Comment
    Yeah, agreed - it is quite querky.

Scott is too big a homo to try it out. loser
  4. Old Comment
    Hello guys, this is jackson and I want to say that I have read this blog fully and liked very much.
    ============
    First Time Buyers
    Posted 25th November 2010 at 14:49 by jacksong2k10 jacksong2k10 is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Hey Am New To The Site x I Am Also Needing A Very Cheap But Nice Lookin Body Kit For My Vts And Also Needin A suspention Kit As Myn Scraps Along The Ground Too Low
    Posted 17th June 2011 at 15:35 by Paul-Young_19 Paul-Young_19 is offline
  6. Old Comment
    I have only just seen this, Twitter is very good!
  7. Old Comment
    Classic [URL="http://www.replica-handbag.cc"]Chanel replica[/URL] bags are also in abundance at Private Sale. The one-time Seattle start-up is doing well for itself, a coup not only for fashion
  8. Old Comment
    That's cool and easy.

powder coating machines
  9. Old Comment
    Great stuff
  10. Old Comment
    All the Buy fifa 17 coinsp 3 sites sell Buy fifa 17 coinscoins and FIFA world coins also. The 5th site doesn’t work now. But we still haven’t found a suitable site Buy fifa 17 coins replace it, so we keep it as same as before.
    Step 2. Choose one way Buy fifa 17 coins buy FIFA coins.

These sites mainly deliver coins through the following ways.The first way is Buy fifa 17 coins buy accounts. All the sites recommend this way. It is the easiest and fastest way Buy fifa 17 coins trade. After you paid for it, you can sign in your email and check both the Inbox and Spam Folder Buy fifa 17 coins receive the account you have bought.

Then, sign in the new account according Buy fifa 17 coins the guide and transfer the coins Buy fifa 17 coins your actual account by yourself. The second way is Buy fifa 17 coins list players. This way is the traditional way. List a player in the transfer market,

[url]http://www.myfifa17coins.com/[/url]
    Posted 2nd September 2016 at 08:12 by fifa17bella fifa17bella is offline

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks