Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Blogs > Simo' Says...

I intend to use my blog to keep you informed of things happening with my car(s) and anything in life I find interesting, unusual or worthy of sharing! Please check back regularly to see what's been happening in the world of Simo
  1. Old Comment

What a shed!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by barrett View Comment
    looks quite organised and accesible now!

My dad has 1 wooden shed at the bottom of the garden, not sure whats in it as when you open the door stuff falls out and its a nightmare getting it backin.

2 big plastic ones at the side of the house, full of more stuff. 1 small plastic one on the other side which i have all my detailing stuff in, a spare fish tanks and other general crap of mine. There there is another small one with the spare fold away chairs in!

Seems my dad can;t have too many sheds!

Looks like you have got it all sorted in there now... bet when you get home on monday suie will have a stack of things in the conservatory for you to put into the shed to fill it back up!

My back garden is better than yours!

The green isnt grass, the concrete has just gone that colour, maybe your meant to sweep them every so often?
    Why don't you add some colors on it or made a a palette and put it below the window of the Shed.
  2. Old Comment

Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience

All the Buy fifa 17 coinsp 3 sites sell Buy fifa 17 coinscoins and FIFA world coins also. The 5th site doesn’t work now. But we still haven’t found a suitable site Buy fifa 17 coins replace it, so we keep it as same as before.
    Step 2. Choose one way Buy fifa 17 coins buy FIFA coins.

These sites mainly deliver coins through the following ways.The first way is Buy fifa 17 coins buy accounts. All the sites recommend this way. It is the easiest and fastest way Buy fifa 17 coins trade. After you paid for it, you can sign in your email and check both the Inbox and Spam Folder Buy fifa 17 coins receive the account you have bought.

Then, sign in the new account according Buy fifa 17 coins the guide and transfer the coins Buy fifa 17 coins your actual account by yourself. The second way is Buy fifa 17 coins list players. This way is the traditional way. List a player in the transfer market,

[url]http://www.myfifa17coins.com/[/url]
    Posted 2nd September 2016 at 08:12 by fifa17bella fifa17bella is offline
  3. Old Comment
  4. Old Comment

Playing with a 'PC' Polisher

engine temp sensor caused me that problem!
  5. Old Comment

Another Dead Driveshaft?

Quote:
    One morning I moved the car in the driveway to find a little pile of oily grease on the tarmac. A quick check under the car confirmed that the drivers side driveshaft cv boot had failed! This was more than likely due to the rubber gaitor twisting earlier the previous year, whilst the crown wheel was slipping. (the gearbox/transmission really are the weak points on a turbocharged Saxo!)

The drivers side driveshaft had lasted me well... it had not been replaced since approx 2001 and had seen some serious track abuse! A replacement shaft was sourced from a local parts distributor and fitted fairly easily, allbeit in the pouring rain!
    I was driving on my way to Long Beach Resort when my cv joint boots failed. There was that popping and clicking noises. So I had my car reverse but the noise got louder so I have to go down and check. Good thing I got my tools with me and there was actually a nearby auto repair shop and we asked for some help. And gladly we had our vacation nice and smoothly.
  6. Old Comment

Upgrading the Suspension...

hi what sights did you use for your parts? and how much did it cost you to overhaul it all ?
  7. Old Comment
  8. Old Comment

Classic [URL="http://www.replica-handbag.cc"]Chanel replica[/URL] bags are also in abundance at Private Sale. The one-time Seattle start-up is doing well for itself, a coup not only for fashion
  9. Old Comment

I have only just seen this, Twitter is very good!
  10. Old Comment

Hey Am New To The Site x I Am Also Needing A Very Cheap But Nice Lookin Body Kit For My Vts And Also Needin A suspention Kit As Myn Scraps Along The Ground Too Low
    Posted 17th June 2011 at 15:35 by Paul-Young_19 Paul-Young_19 is offline