Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 15th November 2013, 20:38   #61
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1985 E28 BMW 525E 2.7
GolfJay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickle View Post
You've no idea what i do at work pal.

You get personal because everything else you try to have one up on, fails.

You're a weasel and cocky, but in person, like me QUIET and yes you are! oh so you played football with jay and daniel, spoke to crabzy. That it?? Mr BIG i am on Saxp Mr Smiithhy. Oh i shag these girls i shag these girls. Nobody gives a fuck smiith, nobody at all so carry on in your own little world you live in. Your ma should of swallowed you.

I've started no arguments i said no hardrives are changable and it escaladed fast from there.

So just fuck off muppet.
In all fairness, he wasn't quiet with me and Daniel. He was shouting abuse and trying to break ankles LOL

Was fricking good fun though!

In fact, what I do remember was you moaning at Trax (Night before) last year that noone would talk to you. Then when we did usher you over, you barely said a word.
I'm a lovely person. I'm not kidding, I really am!
GolfJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2013, 20:41   #62
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

We were all sat on the table jay, i was sat next to you, talking, everyone. Alan, and so on. Before everyone turned up i spoke to jay young.

So that's rubbish.

But naturally you will back up your xbox buddy.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2013, 20:46   #63
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
You've no idea what i do at work pal.

You get personal because everything else you try to have one up on, fails.

You're a weasel and cocky, but in person, like me QUIET and yes you are! oh so you played football with jay and daniel, spoke to crabzy. That it?? Mr BIG i am on Saxp Mr Smiithhy. Oh i shag these girls i shag these girls. Nobody gives a fuck smiith, nobody at all so carry on in your own little world you live in. Your ma should of swallowed you.

I've started no arguments i said no hardrives are changable and it escaladed fast from there.

So just fuck off muppet.
You worked in a chip shop, now work on a shitty production line or something. Unskilled labour, pal.

I went and spoke to people, people who i knew would be a laugh.. Why would i go and force myself to talk to people, who i knew i wouldn't get along with? My mum could have swallowed me, yours should have seen the 1st scan, and aborted you.

Nobody gives a fuck, but i have 5 or 6 people off here, who text me on an almost daily basis for banter, funny that.. Yet no one seems to really like you one bit.. Again, i'm quiet, but i'm constantly screaming and shouting on xbox to people, and having a laugh with them all..

There seems to be a theme, or no one been on your side.. So i have no idea why you come in the xbox section.. You said you pointed out the hard drive, but this thread had nothing to do with the capability of the xbox, at all, you brought it up, to start an argument..

Now crawl into the microwave, and have your "ma" turn it on, and do us all a favour, you pikey fuck.

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2013, 20:50   #64
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

im pure looking forward to battlefield 5
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2013, 20:51   #65
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
im pure looking forward to battlefield 5
To be fair, BF 4 is awesome! I'm loving it!
Old 15th November 2013, 20:51   #66
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
You worked in a chip shop, now work on a shitty production line or something. Unskilled labour, pal.

I went and spoke to people, people who i knew would be a laugh.. Why would i go and force myself to talk to people, who i knew i wouldn't get along with? My mum could have swallowed me, yours should have seen the 1st scan, and aborted you.

Nobody gives a fuck, but i have 5 or 6 people off here, who text me on an almost daily basis for banter, funny that.. Yet no one seems to really like you one bit.. Again, i'm quiet, but i'm constantly screaming and shouting on xbox to people, and having a laugh with them all..

There seems to be a theme, or no one been on your side.. So i have no idea why you come in the xbox section.. You said you pointed out the hard drive, but this thread had nothing to do with the capability of the xbox, at all, you brought it up, to start an argument..

Now crawl into the microwave, and have your "ma" turn it on, and do us all a favour, you pikey fuck.
I've never worked chip shop you dumbass and i don't work on the line either. You can't shout unskilled. You've no idea what i do in the factory but PLEASEE continue. Looks like you're trying hard now to build a post up.

Everytime i turned around you were stood with jay and daniel. Looking like a jumped up whimp. LOL.

Last edited by Prickle; 15th November 2013 at 20:53.
Old 15th November 2013, 20:54   #67
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfJay View Post
To be fair, BF 4 is awesome! I'm loving it!
i just felt like breaking up the willy-fight.

I agree though, bf4 is dynamite, im loving the battlepack boosts.
Old 15th November 2013, 20:55   #68
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
i just felt like breaking up the willy-fight.

I agree though, bf4 is dynamite, im loving the battlepack boosts.
If you're on after the footy, i'll send you a party invite. You got a headset?
Old 15th November 2013, 21:02   #69
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

I am a BF virgin. I enjoyed a little cod for the fact you could play fast games. I heart halo more than anything

Will BF be a wise buy? I really don't get hours to play the egg box these days. Single player campaigns don't interest me either

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2013, 21:02   #70
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

i do now! still learning the maps but getting a bit of joy out the game more often than not.
Old 15th November 2013, 21:02   #71
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
I've never worked chip shop you dumbass and i don't work on the line either. You can't shout unskilled. You've no idea what i do in the factory but PLEASEE continue. Looks like you're trying hard now to build a post up.

Everytime i turned around you were stood with jay and daniel. Looking like a jumped up whimp. LOL.
Fine, you work in a factory, doing a job that requires no education. You're the one who started insulting brain power, but i'm sure pressing a button is very hard to do over and over

Never claimed to be strong to not be a wimp have i? I stood with people i was having fun with.. Again, why would i make an effort, with people i know i won't enjoy myself been around.. If you were keeping an eye on me that much, you will have realized, most of the time, we were laughing like fuck, at jokes about you!

"I bet it looks like 2 angry cats, wrestling in a sack" is how someone described what your bedroom time is like..

Old 15th November 2013, 21:04   #72
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Fine, you work in a factory, doing a job that requires no education. You're the one who started insulting brain power, but i'm sure pressing a button is very hard to do over and over

Never claimed to be strong to not be a wimp have i? I stood with people i was having fun with.. Again, why would i make an effort, with people i know i won't enjoy myself been around.. If you were keeping an eye on me that much, you will have realized, most of the time, we were laughing like fuck, at jokes about you!

"I bet it looks like 2 angry cats, wrestling in a sack" is how someone described what your bedroom time is like..
In bold. you've posted that before. *yawn*

Again, you've no idea what i do in the factory or anything or what any job in there requires. Clueless springs to mind, BUTTTTTT you have 2 trades. So you must be super awesome, surely?

You're just dribbling now pal.
Old 15th November 2013, 21:05   #73
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
I am a BF virgin. I enjoyed a little cod for the fact you could play fast games. I heart halo more than anything

Will BF be a wise buy? I really don't get hours to play the egg box these days. Single player campaigns don't interest me either
Online on BF is epic mate, not played BF4 yet personally, but if 3 is anything to go by.. One minute you can be smashing a tank through a wall to find the cunt who was shooting at you, next spawn, you could get a chopper or fighter jet, and end up in a dog fight, bail out after a while, parachute down, and be in the front line action again!

Such a diverse game, unlike cod where there are 4 or 5 attacking lines you can take.. BF, you are pretty much unlimited to go wherever you want, to make your own attacking line.. I take tanks up to hill tops, and rain shells down into enemy positions, then can blaze down the hill, and get in close with the mounted machine gun!

Old 15th November 2013, 21:05   #74
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oyster card
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

Smiith likes Rice Crispies
Old 15th November 2013, 21:05   #75
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:

The thing I love about BF is the fact you can either go and do your own thing OR play as a proper squad.

Conquest is a good example. You fight over 3 - 5 flags. Quite often i'll just take a stroll around the side of the map and walk up to their flag from behind. They're busy fighting down the centre of the map and i'll just walk right by.

The problem with COD is that the maps are just corridors.The corridors force you towards each other. The free roam aspect of BF is excellent!

BF is certainly worth a purchase!
Old 15th November 2013, 21:05   #76
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:

domination is as frantic spawnkilldie play as cod. less bits to camp, you can spot people for team members to see (harder to be a camping bastard!). conquest etc are amazing for team play. Smoke canisters etc makes it more tactical, and omg the vehicles.

down to opinion i suppose. But i used to be cod daft, played bf one year and never looked back.
Old 15th November 2013, 21:06   #77
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
In bold. you've posted that before. *yawn*

Again, you've no idea what i do in the factory or anything or what any job in there requires. Clueless springs to mind, BUTTTTTT you have 2 trades. So you must be super awesome, surely?

You're just dribbling now pal.
Clueless, but the fact you won't say what you do, means i am probably pretty close to home, and your job requires you to be not far above clueless, now do everyone a favour, and just leave, you are unwanted here.

Old 15th November 2013, 21:09   #78
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Clueless, but the fact you won't say what you do, means i am probably pretty close to home, and your job requires you to be not far above clueless, now do everyone a favour, and just leave, you are unwanted here.
I run the flume in process, so not the "run the mill job"

Thanks for your time.

I dont have to leave at all.
Old 15th November 2013, 21:15   #79
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

So nothing that requires an actual qualification.. What i said in the 1st place.. Unskilled labour.

You don't have to leave.. Everyone just wants you to. Imagine you are at a party.. Wait, no, that's a dream to you. Imagine you walk in on your mum and dad having sex, what they are thinking when you walk in and stare, is what everyone here is thinking.. "LEAVE THE ROOM"

Old 15th November 2013, 21:17   #80
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

Thanks gents I'll stick BF4 on the Christmas list.

Still playing gta single player after managing to save over my file :@

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote