Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 28th July 2009, 20:35   #1
AXracing
Saxperience Forum Bum

AXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud of
Default NeoGeo

Any one here own or ever owned a NeoGeo AES, CD, CDZ, MVS or Hyper64? Can you recommend any games for the above? Thanks
AXracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2009, 22:56   #2
b0t13
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Vts
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!

a wat? lol
b0t13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th July 2009, 23:28   #3
AXracing
Saxperience Forum Bum

AXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud ofAXracing has much to be proud of

The NeoGeo AES was a games console that was around in the 90s.

It was basically the guts out of a Arcade system brought in to your home. The MVS was the actual arcade system it was based on.

It cost a absolute fortune and the games them self cost more than the price you would pay for most games consoles. So they brought out a low cost alternated that used CDs rather then carts.

All the above were based on the same hardware that though was way more powerful than any of its competitors at the time it did start to date so they made a new arcade system called the Hyper 64. The company stopped doing hardware shortly after the Hyper64 arcade system and now makes games to run on other people systems.

I just always wanted one so though I may as well get one before they are all gone.

Last edited by AXracing; 29th July 2009 at 08:22.
Old 28th July 2009, 23:47   #4
The_Notorious_C_A_T
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Twingo Silverstone
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
The_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud of

get the cart one, thats total hardcore, because it costs a fortune for games.

My gp2x wiz can play alot of neo geo games, although not something I've really got into at the moment due to lazyness lol
Old 29th July 2009, 14:56   #5
AXracing
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Notorious_C_A_T View Post
get the cart one, thats total hardcore, because it costs a fortune for games.
I went one better,

I could not help my self
Old 29th July 2009, 14:58   #6
AXracing
Saxperience Forum Bum

double post
Old 29th July 2009, 22:54   #7
The_Notorious_C_A_T
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Twingo Silverstone
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
The_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud of

That is hardcore mate.

My hat off to you for sure!
Old 1st August 2009, 08:37   #8
LuKa
L-plater

Car(s): Citroën Saxo 1.1I S
LuKa will become famous soon enoughLuKa will become famous soon enough

Fro the cartridge based Neo Geo I would recommend getting any of the Metal Slugs, Samurai Showdown 2, Shock Troopers 2, View Point, King Of Fighters 2000 there a few others I cant remember at the moment.
LuKa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LuKa For This Useful Post: