Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 30th October 2008, 15:09   #1
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of
Default Best Games for Xbox...

..As title says really?Getting an Elite soon and wanting to know what games other people have and how good they are?!
*COD5 Looks crap might I say*
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2008, 15:19   #2
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

COD4
GTA4
FIFA 09

Are the ones that have stuck out for me...
Old 30th October 2008, 15:21   #3
wilksey
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Red Saxo VTR with VTS Rim's & MG ZR 2.0 TURBO
wilksey is on a distinguished road

Depends what you like playing. My personal favourites are Call of Duty 4 - and no doubt the new one for online game play. Forza Motorsport 2, Might be getting old now but still wicked for tuning and ragging motors about.
GTAIV and Saints Row 2 for the crack of walking round and shooting the fuck out of people and the story mode aint half bad either and finally far cry 2 and brother in arms for a mixture of call of duty and 1st person shooter hope this helps kid
wilksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2008, 15:22   #4
Giggz
Frequent Poster
East Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR mk2
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Giggz is on a distinguished road

GOW2 next week is one to get, i personally play COD4 and GOW sometimes grid or rockband etc.
Old 30th October 2008, 15:25   #5
Ryyy
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Too poor.
Ryyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud ofRyyy has much to be proud of

Got COD4 & Forza 2 already! But GRID,N4S Undercover & TDU look good..Anyone got 'em?
Ryyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2008, 15:30   #6
Chr15
Saxperience Addict
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): ITB'd Saxo VTS & Mazda 6 MPS
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Chr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura aboutChr15 has a spectacular aura about

Crackdown for another shooter. Condemned 2 was quite scary in places. Grid is a really good racer IMO.
Chr15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2008, 15:56   #7
alex19
Saxperience Post Whore

alex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant future

As said, GoW2 and CoD5 are the big ones to get that are coming out. GTA:IV is good for story, maybe Bioshock is you like single player shooters. Mass Effect for an RPG, Grid for a racing game. Surfs up for a family game.

Last edited by alex19; 30th October 2008 at 15:59.
alex19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2008, 20:15   #8
rossj
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR 2001
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
rossj has a spectacular aura aboutrossj has a spectacular aura aboutrossj has a spectacular aura about

halo 3 GoW, Cod, crackdowns also good and dead rising!!

My Progress
My E-Garage
rossj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2008, 20:17   #9
badasssaxo
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
badasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud ofbadasssaxo has much to be proud of

my mates playing dead space at the mo and says its awesome, i will be getting fallout 3 next week.
badasssaxo is offline   Reply With Quote