Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd June 2011, 11:15   #41
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Phase 2 Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Tammy_VTS can only hope to improve

Quote:
how do you know he hasnt had personal problems ????????
Please read the thread properly and with your eyes open in future fella

Quote:
tbh m8 i think he probably is genuine seller either he must have some kinda crisis or problem, but the trouble is needed the wheels and have had to buy others elsewhere. All he has to do is refund and that proves he is genuine.
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:18   #42
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I'm just passing an observation that you're an impatient and awful person to sell too
based on what exactly ?

Bit confused here , if he isn't your friend how the fuck do you kow he has/is moving and if you read holdawayt's post me bitching after 8 days of no contact or goods isn't really unreasonable at all

Now if you have nothing more constructive to say and you don't want to look more stupid defending him i should jog on .....
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:24   #43
VTRacer
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): mk1 westie, mk2 vtr
iTrader Score: 73 (99%)
VTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud ofVTRacer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy_VTS View Post
based on what exactly ?

Bit confused here , if he isn't your friend how the fuck do you kow he has/is moving and if you read holdawayt's post me bitching after 8 days of no contact or goods isn't really unreasonable at all

Now if you have nothing more constructive to say and you don't want to look more stupid defending him i should jog on .....
right dont start getting all fuck this fuck that, im making a point you twat, i do know matt i have been to meets with him, how do i look stupid come on explain i need good laugh tbh,

TEAM8V
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaryvtr View Post
Yeah Chris, because you have to pay girls to talk to you and your skint aren't you?
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:27   #44
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Do you need glasses ? cos if you had read the posts properly that post (number 42) was NOT directed at you it was too rey doh, the post to you was post number 41 lmfao

btw if your such good mates with him could you give him a bell and ask him to refund my money ta xx
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:28   #45
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): :(s)rac
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
based on what exactly ?

Things get posted online, it was mentioned.

Also, read holdawayt's post, he says he waited 3 weeks for something from a company.

I stand by what I said, you are an awful buyer.
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:30   #46
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

lmao your great at selective reading rey

Quote:
With items such as wheels and engine's that require a bit of planning and packaging up it can take a week or so
seems funny ya didn't mention that part of his post, you are in my opinion really not very bright are ya ;-)

today in case you didn't realise is 8 days and how do you think he is gonna send these he hasn't even asked for a delivery address lol

Last edited by Tammy_VTS; 23rd June 2011 at 11:33.
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:34   #47
carlsmith715
Established Member

Car(s): 2000 1.6 furio
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
carlsmith715 is on a distinguished road

do you need to give it time tho
i just bought a laguna splitter off ebay and it got sent out first class and it took 3 and half weeks to arrive from the guy
i also bought from vtracer on here and the courier delivered the item back to him after a couple of weeks
just give it time you may receive the item yet as you have had no contact he may have sent the item you dont know as i have talked to people who know the guy and said he good for selling but i had a bad experience with monkyboy but others havent
but it is pritty much about how you speak to the guys selling the stuff if you are cheeky and a cunt to them they are obviously going to be a dick back towards you

just seen he not got an address
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:35   #48
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
just give it time you may receive the item yet as you have had no contact he may have sent the item you dont know as i have talked to people who know the guy and said he good for selling but i had a bad experience with monkyboy but others havent
hmmm doubtful

Quote:
today in case you didn't realise is 8 days and how do you think he is gonna send these he hasn't even asked for a delivery address lol
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:55   #49
gaz4399
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1275 mini
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
gaz4399 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deks36 View Post
in defence of the seller he hasnt been online since the 18th so must be a reason for that
so basically he was only online two days after he said he would get it posted and send tracking number etc, he hasnt been online since and you are already spitting you dummy out

i think you need to be more patient

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey View Post

I stand by what I said, you are an awful buyer.
couldnt agree more, i would not sell to this person as if i dont spend my life on saxp i have a thread made about me scamming

im sure munkyboy is not a scammer, give him chance

garry
The Following User Says Thank You to gaz4399 For This Useful Post:
Old 23rd June 2011, 11:59   #50
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): :(s)rac
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
lmao your great at selective reading rey

seems funny ya didn't mention that part of his post, you are in my opinion really not very bright are ya ;-)

Paypal should give a delivery address.

Please stop suggesting I'm stupid, it suggests insecurities about your own intelligence.

Also, you should read, your moaning after, as you've pointed out, it can take a week to sort large items, and it's only been a week and a day, again suggests your impatience.
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:08   #51
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Paypal should give a delivery address.
have we met or do we have some kinda personality clash? Cos even after he has taken other saxp members money and not sent goods, has not contacted me or even asked for a delivery address (and who is to say i want them delivered to the Paypal address) you still seem to want to defend him. You can understand why i think you are either a bit thick or you just plain and simple hate me.

Your arguments if you read back are becoming weaker and more pathetic as this thread goes on and tbh its sounds like you are clutching at straws to try and save face, good luck with that !!!
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:10   #52
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

gaz4399

Quote:
im sure munkyboy is not a scammer, give him chance
And your explanation of the other stuff he has taken the money for and not sent out is ......... impatience, or theft ?
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:14   #53
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

And guys remember all the flaming i got in the tisandy thread, well who ended up with egg on their faces cos it wasn't me ????
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:15   #54
gaz4399
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
gaz4399

And your explanation of the other stuff he has taken the money for and not sent out is ......... impatience, or theft ?
his feedback suggest he isnt a scammer whatsoever, the guy who said he didnt recieve the item said that he left it as it was little money. This is an error on both parties tbh
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:16   #55
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Quote:
his feedback suggest he isnt a scammer whatsoever, the guy who said he didnt recieve the item said that he left it as it was little money. This is an error on both parties tbh
Grow up m8
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:18   #56
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

his visitors pages suggest otherwise fella

Quote:
shannon6460
Still no check strap still no reply to private emails !!!!!
View Conversation Report
Quote:
carlsmith715
i still have not received this pipe and no replys to my private mails
View Conversation Report
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:19   #57
gaz4399
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Grow up m8
stop throwing insults please, its not clever
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:20   #58
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Nor is defending someone who steals money from saxp members
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:33   #59
P311ATT
Regular Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): saxo furio, saxo vts
P311ATT is on a distinguished road

i no monkeyboy.. he doesnt steal, think hes got alot going on at the mo with moving house. ill send him this thread.
Old 23rd June 2011, 12:40   #60
MunkyBoy
Established Member
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 1. MK2 Chalked VT'd 1.1 2. MK1 VTS
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MunkyBoy is on a distinguished road

The instance I had before of someone not receiving their item was completely different to this. I posted the small items and a batch never made it past my post office. I never received anything back, or anything back from the post office.

I haven't been online here in a week or so, and yeah - I feel sorry for the guy. But unfortunately my life has been more than complicated.

I'm rushed off my feet at work, my colleagues dad has just died and I'm having to cover two job roles, which means I'm pretty much working 12 hour days.

I'm in the middle of moving house due to family circumstances, and half my stuff is in maldon, and half my stuff is in tunbridge wells.

I appreciate the people sticking up for me in the thread, and I apologise to the guy who bought the wheels - but my real life took major priority over me being able to come online. As a few of my close friends know on here, my mum has a terminal condition and me moving out of my house is so we can have a carer able to stay and look after her. So the move has been quite rushed to get my stuff out of the house, she took a turn for the worse the other night and I had to rush back from tunbridge to be there and ended up kipping on the couch.

I will refund your money, there is no issue with that. I apologise for the inconvenience that I've caused you... but you saying "it only takes two minutes to log on and let you know..." well, I haven't had two minutes to myself at all. My PC is at my new house (there is no internet there) and I'm literally swamped at work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MunkyBoy For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread