Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 21st April 2008, 15:09   #21
Crunkers
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): 53 Renault Clio 1.2 16v
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!

You can't turn fat into muscle, tissues types are totally different. If you want to bulk then lob as much carbs and protein down yourself as you can, like Jap said you must have at least 5-6 meals a day
Crunkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 15:10   #22
vtrkyle
L-plater

vtrkyle is on a distinguished road

you go to a gym or just lookin to work out at home?

you got a basic idea of a diet and we will work from there.
vtrkyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 15:11   #23
97vtr
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): 97 VTR, 03 Corsa 1.8 SRi
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
97vtr is a splendid one to behold97vtr is a splendid one to behold97vtr is a splendid one to behold97vtr is a splendid one to behold97vtr is a splendid one to behold97vtr is a splendid one to behold97vtr is a splendid one to behold

i eat like a horse n stil havnt gained a pound i need sumthin quick and effective, u guys think that optimum nutrition mass weight gain is good?

>>>Check Out The Car<<<
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=145058
97vtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 15:15   #24
Japman
Saxperience Addict
South Wales Region MemberNorth Wales Region Member

Car(s): Spam Wagon
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!Japman is absolutely fabulous!

post your daily food consumtion now mate
Japman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 15:20   #25
Crunkers
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!

Mate there is no amazing remedy that will help you pile the pounds on just like that, will take time for that
Old 21st April 2008, 15:22   #26
vtrkyle
L-plater

vtrkyle is on a distinguished road

dont know how effective it will be, cant really say unless i knew what u were eating on a normal day to day basis. jot down what u ate yesterday and we will see what is best for u
vtrkyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 21:00   #27
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): toyata hilux
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japman View Post
post your daily food consumtion now mate
aggree....
Old 26th April 2008, 18:53   #28
kev999_VTR
Established Member

Car(s): RB Renaultsport clio 182
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
kev999_VTR is a splendid one to beholdkev999_VTR is a splendid one to beholdkev999_VTR is a splendid one to beholdkev999_VTR is a splendid one to beholdkev999_VTR is a splendid one to beholdkev999_VTR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCrunk View Post
I certainly wouldn't suggest against using tuna Kev, its a grwat source of protein, which is needed to build muscle
Tuna is good for tone, but is rubbish for putting on weight.
kev999_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2008, 19:25   #29
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): toyata hilux
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev999_VTR View Post
Tuna is good for tone, but is rubbish for putting on weight.
thats the most rediculous thing ive ever read
Old 26th April 2008, 19:33   #30
Crunkers
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullit View Post
thats the most rediculous thing ive ever read
I agree, Kev go speak to any body builder, doctor etc and they will tell you how important tuna is in a diet like this. Plus tuna isn't used for adding weight, that down to the carbs
Old 26th April 2008, 19:37   #31
Mitchell
Saxperience Post Whore

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!

low cals, high protein. one of the best source of nutrients for a bulk or a cut.

wouldnt eat more than 2 tins a day though.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2008, 20:31   #32
tweed
L-plater

Car(s): 1997 saxo VTS. On the way is the EVO 5!
tweed is on a distinguished road

I eat loads of pasta, tuna, chicken, salad and fruit. I don't drink alcohol and try not to eat shit (crips ect) I do eat beef ect but, not as much. I also think that the most important thing to remember is that peoples body genetics are different. I find it really easy to gain weight, but what you got to think about when i'm 30 I will find it hard to keep the fat off. Where as someone that finds it hard to gain weight will be loving it when the are 30.
tweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2008, 21:35   #33
callum_tompkins
Regular Poster

Car(s): mondao 1.8 saxo 1.1 pugeot 306 1.4 pug 106 quic
callum_tompkins is a jewel in the roughcallum_tompkins is a jewel in the roughcallum_tompkins is a jewel in the roughcallum_tompkins is a jewel in the rough

Eat loads train harder !!
callum_tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2008, 23:22   #34
Crunkers
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweed View Post
I eat loads of pasta, tuna, chicken, salad and fruit. I don't drink alcohol and try not to eat shit (crips ect) I do eat beef ect but, not as much. I also think that the most important thing to remember is that peoples body genetics are different. I find it really easy to gain weight, but what you got to think about when i'm 30 I will find it hard to keep the fat off. Where as someone that finds it hard to gain weight will be loving it when the are 30.
Why will you find it hard to keep the fat off at 30? All you have to do is lower the amount you eat to suit your new life style and you won't put any weight on
Old 27th April 2008, 02:03   #35
jonezy
Established Member

Car(s): 55 CTR premier '97 posi vts
jonezy is a splendid one to beholdjonezy is a splendid one to beholdjonezy is a splendid one to beholdjonezy is a splendid one to beholdjonezy is a splendid one to beholdjonezy is a splendid one to beholdjonezy is a splendid one to behold

sups arnt a bad thing, there just useful for those that work or sruggle to eat 5-6 meals a day.

just have a good breakfast,

use a supplement at about 1030 (depending on what time you get up)

have lunch

supplement at 1430

dinner at what ever time, and what ever you feel like after that.

My OLD progress threadhttp://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=101846 My OLDprogress thread
jonezy is offline   Reply With Quote