Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Digital Photography Discussion

Digital Photography Discussion A place to discuss digital photography, swap tips, tricks and pics!

Old 30th July 2012, 20:02   #1
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!
Default Olympic Mens road race

I think the last time I shot sport was back in 2010 lol!

The new set up seems to have done ok, im sure theres a fair bit of user error to explain some of the duffers I had etc.

The metering is MILES better than my old mkiin and mkiii. I used to never trust either body shooting in AV/TV modes.

Gave the camera a hard workout over the weekend covering 5 music events + this road race. I need to tweak the colour presets for my music work but I am very happy with the results. flash is much more consistent AF in low light is miles better (I ditched my ST-E2 which i used as AF assist on the 1diii)

Olympic road race (as a spectator)

Thought this one the light from the motorbike may have caused issues but happy with the results

Old 30th July 2012, 22:22   #2
DAMSK11
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.1, Fiesta Zetec S
DAMSK11 is on a distinguished road

Some decent pictures there mate, nice one
DAMSK11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2012, 22:31   #3
joe333
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Mint 106 rallye, Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
joe333 is on a distinguished road

Nice mate good picccys!

My new 106 rallye fast road/track Progress Thread!!

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=409293
joe333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2012, 08:23   #4
Al1x
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo 1.1 Astra
Al1x is on a distinguished road

they are great pics
Al1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2012, 15:32   #5
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Trying to mix things up a touch, panning needs work again (or just not to be getting pushed over when trying to do so)
Old 1st August 2012, 01:57   #6
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

second from last is an excellent pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
FUCK YES. I won on the internet.
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2012, 06:38   #7
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

you lovin' the dx then mate?

Can't believe the second pic, you didn't have to change the exposure PP? Amazing if you didn't.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2012, 22:38   #8
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ads I love it more than the GF (dont tell her that though lol)..

Yes the second pic with the lighting the camera handled the headlights fantastically, I may have touched it a slight in PP but I know that the original files were pretty incredible with how it didnt suddenly screw the exposure.
Old 1st August 2012, 23:56   #9
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Ads I love it more than the GF (dont tell her that though lol)..

Yes the second pic with the lighting the camera handled the headlights fantastically, I may have touched it a slight in PP but I know that the original files were pretty incredible with how it didnt suddenly screw the exposure.
HAHA.

enjoy it man
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2012, 00:00   #10
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry123 View Post
HAHA.

enjoy it man
I am doing so, its already hit about 4k on the shutter since friday, thats not really been spraying and praying though, thats 4 gigs + 2 cycling events and some other shit.

Just need to get my head around the AF set up and im sure the pics will get better.