Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 29th January 2011, 20:15   #381
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

Car(s): Blue/White Flatarch Saxslow Ph.1
P-Courty has a spectacular aura aboutP-Courty has a spectacular aura aboutP-Courty has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxoJoww View Post
in all honesty what you did at first was hideous mate, not to my taste at all, i'd of done what your turning yours into from the start... glad to see you came round to smooth and stretched good luck
lol cheers mate well waiting for the mattig mirrors to turn up for hem to go on, nidge once again is helping by doing a bit of leather trimming for me so while he's doing that i might retrim my rooflining and tomorow morning hopefully if the weather isn't to cold start some fibreglassing on the vt kit to get that done and on the car
Old 30th January 2011, 09:17   #382
JPMidlands

JPMidlands is on a distinguished road

I tell you what mate, I put my hands down to you, most of the people on here wouldn't have the balls to go different but you have stuck at it al the way through the project. keep up the good work

Oh and 1.1 FTW !!
JPMidlands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 12:55   #383
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

P-Courty has a spectacular aura aboutP-Courty has a spectacular aura aboutP-Courty has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMidlands View Post
I tell you what mate, I put my hands down to you, most of the people on here wouldn't have the balls to go different but you have stuck at it al the way through the project. keep up the good work

Oh and 1.1 FTW !!
lol ta bud, well the car is still going to be different in quite a big way but also going to be kind of oem/euro when its finished hopeing to get half of it done by modified live in april
Old 30th January 2011, 13:36   #384
rorz_vts
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Icelandic vtr turbo
iTrader Score: 36 (97%)
rorz_vts will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Courty View Post
lol ta bud, well the car is still going to be different in quite a big way but also going to be kind of oem/euro when its finished hopeing to get half of it done by modified live in april
hopefully mate, you comin to join us sax-p'ers at the rear entrance or you going to be gay and go on some chav stand again
Old 30th January 2011, 17:48   #385
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

already payed with birkenhead cruise there wasnt a sax-p stand there last year
Old 31st January 2011, 01:06   #386
rorz_vts
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
already payed with birkenhead cruise there wasnt a sax-p stand there last year
were not having a stand this year were just all going to meet up at the knickerbrook entrance and have a sax-p meet there and is also inline with the best view of the track
Old 1st February 2011, 07:29   #387
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

should get a stand going not seen a sax-p stand there the past 2 years ive been
Old 3rd February 2011, 07:43   #388
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

well little update the passenger indicator is now hanging off like the driver side used to and also the m53 decided to smash my neons just the drivers side, last night so kind of pissed off about that and one more thing the royal mail are holding the mattig mirrors because the sender missed a number out from the address so they wont give me them

so all in all just a load of shite happening this week

oh and i found a leak, when i took the a,b,c pillors off for a retrim it rained the next night and water was leaking down the drivers side a pillor and dripping on to my leg on the way to work not good, so rooflinig is going to be coming off tonight or tomoro to find out were its coming from only if i can get the sunroof winder panel off coz it wont unscrew
Old 3rd February 2011, 09:27   #389
rorz_vts
Saxperience Post Whore

we coud have a stand mate but knowones interested in bothering as you have to pay by a certain time thats why we have all agreed to meet up at the rear entrance so who ever comes comes. and you leak will be the sunroof drain pipe could be clogged up, get a wire coat hanger and push it through a few times till its clear
Old 4th February 2011, 07:32   #390
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorz_vts View Post
we coud have a stand mate but knowones interested in bothering as you have to pay by a certain time thats why we have all agreed to meet up at the rear entrance so who ever comes comes. and you leak will be the sunroof drain pipe could be clogged up, get a wire coat hanger and push it through a few times till its clear
bhc arnt having a stand now and cant realy be bothered to go with petrolheadz or mersymodified or be on a stand coz aint done much to the car since last year so i'll come with you guys then

Quote:
Originally Posted by James-Saxo View Post
Loving the splitter.
cheers bud seen it when i went the scrappy on an audi a4, so decided to make it fit the saxo
Old 5th February 2011, 02:28   #391
saxokid100
Saxperience Addict
North Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Wickerd red VTS MK2, Two tone VTS MK2,vvc Metro..
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
saxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Quote:
bhc arnt having a stand now and cant realy be bothered to go with petrolheadz or mersymodified or be on a stand coz aint done much to the car since last year so i'll come with you guys then

cheers bud seen it when i went the scrappy on an audi a4, so decided to make it fit the saxo
Need weekend and we"l get that vt kit fitted phill
saxokid100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2011, 11:30   #392
rorz_vts
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:

this sounds good ill pm you when i know where were meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxokid100 View Post
Need weekend and we"l get that vt kit fitted phill
this sounds better
Old 5th February 2011, 13:06   #393
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

as soon as i get the fibreglassing done i'll come up to yours with the kit for spraying then we'll get it on bud :Y:

and the sax-p meet should be good

a little update again, took my new mirrors apart and made a little discovery, it has a five core flex for the wiring for the electric motor, except it only uses three of the cables so 2 are free which is perfect for the idea i had on the old mirrors which i never got round to doing, once ive got the part ordered will post piks of what i have in mind
Old 7th February 2011, 02:31   #394
saxokid100
Saxperience Addict

saxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Quote:
as soon as i get the fibreglassing done i'll come up to yours with the kit for spraying then we'll get it on bud :Y:

and the sax-p meet should be good

a little update again, took my new mirrors apart and made a little discovery, it has a five core flex for the wiring for the electric motor, except it only uses three of the cables so 2 are free which is perfect for the idea i had on the old mirrors which i never got round to doing, once ive got the part ordered will post piks of what i have in mind
Dont forget to puy leather a post pictures up.....
Old 7th February 2011, 19:36   #395
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

wil do bud cheers for them, look mint but made a discovery today wen i took me rooflining out at lunch, all around the sunroof is leaking so going to need to reseal it all before the rooflining goes back in after its re-trimmed

list of wat to do:

reseal sunroof

re-trim rooflining

fit rooflining and leather pillors

also just got some vtr drilled, groved and vented discs, pads and calipers so they've got to go on while i get some wishbone arms at the same time

and fit the new mirrors when ive got the part ordered
Old 23rd February 2011, 23:37   #396
twist
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Mk.2 Furio
twist is on a distinguished road

looks good mate, think the alloys suit it. thought of having the roof sprayed white as well?
twist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 00:58   #397
JohnnyNiicholass
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): A Pedal Tractor
JohnnyNiicholass is on a distinguished road

dont look too bad, nice and different.. can see you've put alot of work in, just not my cup of tea, but well done for the efford youve put it
JohnnyNiicholass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2011, 01:51   #398
saxokid100
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
wil do bud cheers for them, look mint but made a discovery today wen i took me rooflining out at lunch, all around the sunroof is leaking so going to need to reseal it all before the rooflining goes back in after its re-trimmed

list of wat to do:

reseal sunroof

re-trim rooflining

fit rooflining and leather pillors

also just got some vtr drilled, groved and vented discs, pads and calipers so they've got to go on while i get some wishbone arms at the same time

and fit the new mirrors when ive got the part ordered
Need to sort that welding out for you mate!! got me mig fixed now
Old 17th March 2011, 18:55   #399
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

well with the colour code changing the roof originally would of gone white but now the roof is going to get vinyl wrapped with something different than just a plain colour but only going to reveal that when its done

and yes the style isnt my cup of tea either now lol hence the new change

ta for the comments

now a little update:

the rooflining i took out and sprayed with satin black paint from halfords and its turned out better than expected, it doesnt feel rough and it doesnt look streaky will post piks soon

also found out it wasnt the sunroof leaking it was two big rust holes in the sunroof tray by the drain pipes, so used a wire brush with a bucket underneith, got some mesh and bodyfiller n smoothed them over also cleaned the drain pipes at the same time

while i was in the filling mood, because i baught a new in window ariel i fitted a few days before, i took my old ariel off the roof meshed and bodyfilled the hole for a smooth roof, only had plastic primer in so just used that for now and a bit of posi paint untill its time for the vinyl then i'll do it properly and the vinyl can cover it nice n smooth

i'm putting interior spots over the rear seats as a courtisey light and going to put a swith under each grab handle to switch on either seperately or when the doors open, so while the rooflining is off ive run the cables in redy then just got to cut a few holes in the rooflining and make the connections

up to now thats all more to come on the weekend i think
Old 17th March 2011, 20:09   #400
samfenna
Established Member
North West Region Member

Car(s): 02 furio, polo 6n
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
samfenna is on a distinguished road

pictures..?
samfenna is offline   Reply With Quote