Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 16th April 2007, 23:06   #1
MikeCracknell
Central South
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta STripes
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!
Default Suki - The End - Post 547 - Page 28ish

19th January 2008

Shocking it seems, but she has gone to her new home, but my Zetec S has been delayed by one small problem, no MOT

Monday night I will be the owner, I am really looking forward to it, but having said that, I will really miss having the VTS...

Cheesy video currently being made

Video will be here soon

Mike

4th Jan 08

Suki will be going in the very near future, and I will be making one of my cheesey videos...

Please post any pics you have of Suki that you have taken in this thread so that I can use them in my cheesey video!

Love you all

Mike

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a history of her so far: (taken from Furioal's site (see below sig)

It all started back in February 2005 when I saw a Saxo of some description going past the shop I worked in at the time, during a lunch break, I went home and searched for Saxo websites, and came across Saxperience.com. I joined that club, didn't post on the forums, but did look at all the pictures of cars on there. I didn't take any action at that point, as money was a problem, and I had a Punto at the time, and thought it would be stupid to have a second car! In August 2005, I was browsing Autotrader, just seeing how much Saxo's were, and there was a choice of 2 - a silver VTR that was modified, and there was a red VTS. I didn't know the difference between the VTR and the VTS at that point, but the next day I rang the VTS garage and paid £100 deposit, having not even seen the car! This is a picture of her from autotrader.

I test drove her on the Saturday, but didn't get her upto the "power range" (3500 RPM+), even that was very powerful after my 1,2 litre punto! Went back and paid the balance (£3795). I picked her up the day after. I wasn't really into modifying, and I did always say "I will not modify". In September, I met up with some local people, and we had my first meet - Westerham! Made some good friends there, and became hooked, but I was still never going to modify!

In December, after hours of cleaning the cars, the first photshoot of the cars:

2006 came round, and I was going to meets left right and centre - then in February, I thought that I wanted to see more sax-p people, so I contacted one of the Yorkshire lads (Daniel Leckie) and arranged a weekend away with the Yorkshire people! This came and I met up with some good people, and on the Sunday, we travelled further north and met some of the North East people from Saxperience. It was that car (dsh85's) that started me off on the modding scene - the lowered, tinted look I liked, but on my car, I wanted it to stand out even more, so while I was washing it a few weeks later, I accidentally sprayed tyre foam over the whole alloy, and when I stood back and looked, I thought "hmm, white wheels!!". At the beginning of May, I arranged to have the car lowered, the wheels painted white and a magnex exhaust fitted. The results were stunning, and these were taken the day I picked her up from the garage:

Later that week, The car went in to have the windows tinted 30% all round, this is it done:

Too Many Colours?

After I got the car back from the window tinters, I thought she looked excellent, but there was something not quite right about her - there was too many different colours in different places on each side. It didn't bother me too much, but after I put pics of her on Saxperience, one of the people on there did a picture of her with colour-coded side strips. That sold it to me, off she wnet to the colour coders to have all the black bump strips painted red. When she was finished, I took her upto City Place in Gatwick for a proper few photos:

That was the car finished-for now! I was browsing for Scrapyards one morning for leather interiors from the Peugeot 106 GTI, I bought this and fitted it, and it was wonderfully comfortable! Pics of it here:

Then only a few little bits to be done until she was finished, badges painted white and fuel cap painted body colour: (APOLOGIES for the dirt!)

How she is today:

Peugeot 106 | Fiat Punto | Saxo VTS | Zetec S | Clio 197 | Clio 182 | Saxo VTR 1| Fiesta ST | Saxo VTR 2| Saxo VTR 3| Mk 6 Fiesta ST | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 1 | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 2 | Mk 8 Fiesta ST PE with a Mk 6 Fiesta ST500 and a Mk 6 Fiesta ST150 "Nemo, Bessie and Stripes" Insta: @nemo_mk8_st

Last edited by MikeCracknell; 7th February 2008 at 17:50.
MikeCracknell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2007, 23:07   #2
MikeCracknell
Central South

MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!

The Future

After the Zetec S Sells, I am going to be doing some mods to Suki - not engine mods, but comfort mods!

-GTi Brakes
-New rear quarter windows (current ones have white marks on them and won't come out)
-De-Lock
-Re-do the interior, thanks to FurioAl for this photoshop of the interior:

So thats the plan so far....now all that needs to happen is goodbye to the best car I have owned (just about, give or take )- the Zetec S
Peugeot 106 | Fiat Punto | Saxo VTS | Zetec S | Clio 197 | Clio 182 | Saxo VTR 1| Fiesta ST | Saxo VTR 2| Saxo VTR 3| Mk 6 Fiesta ST | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 1 | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 2 | Mk 8 Fiesta ST PE with a Mk 6 Fiesta ST500 and a Mk 6 Fiesta ST150 "Nemo, Bessie and Stripes" Insta: @nemo_mk8_st

Last edited by MikeCracknell; 16th April 2007 at 23:09.
Old 16th April 2007, 23:08   #3
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

heh heh

will be great when it happens mike!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2007, 23:12   #4
Jungle_Jimm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): RX8, Cliosport 197
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!Jungle_Jim is absolutely fabulous!

good plans mike, i can see why you are getting the pug seats retrimed, i thought it was a waste at first but after sitting in alex's new ones i can see why, they are ubber comfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjay View Post
Wheels = The sex. James = The sex. His sk1llz = The sex.
Jungle_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2007, 23:16   #5
Hopcraft
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): ED30
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Hopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team member

nice to see you got yourself a progress thread. car looks nice, but imo id prefer silver vts rims. and the standard petrol cap, even though yours is red. also good to see you broke the " i will not modify " rule, lol.
Hopcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2007, 23:17   #6
ChrisJ
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Saxo furio
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
ChrisJ is a splendid one to beholdChrisJ is a splendid one to beholdChrisJ is a splendid one to beholdChrisJ is a splendid one to beholdChrisJ is a splendid one to beholdChrisJ is a splendid one to beholdChrisJ is a splendid one to beholdChrisJ is a splendid one to behold

Interior is going to look spot on when done Mike.
Old 16th April 2007, 23:18   #7
willsy
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): '64 Volvo V40 R’Design, '89 Ph1 309 GTi, ‘97 Mk1 S
iTrader Score: 125 (100%)
willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!

I want your car Mike! Really does look great already, ull be very pleased once uve got the new bits fitted too.

Have you got any potential buyers for the Zetec yet? And have you made more enquiries with the interior?
willsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2007, 23:21   #8
tpreece88
Frequent Poster
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): VTR and 307 Hdi
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
tpreece88 is a glorious beacon of lighttpreece88 is a glorious beacon of lighttpreece88 is a glorious beacon of lighttpreece88 is a glorious beacon of lighttpreece88 is a glorious beacon of lighttpreece88 is a glorious beacon of light

iva gotta say thats the nicest interior on a sax that ive ever seen (photoshopped one!) wel done for that same goes for the car its really nice well done i like it a lot!!!
Old 16th April 2007, 23:21   #9
MikeCracknell
Central South

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle_Jim View Post
good plans mike, i can see why you are getting the pug seats retrimed, i thought it was a waste at first but after sitting in alex's new ones i can see why, they are ubber comfy
My point exactly, much "deeper" than the VTS seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsy View Post
Have you got any potential buyers for the Zetec yet? And have you made more enquiries with the interior?
There may be one serious one in the pipeline, alot closer to home than you may think (not distance, but metaphorically )

As for the interior, can't do anything till ZS sells!

Old 16th April 2007, 23:32   #10
boz
Saxperience Post Whore

Location: somewhere on this planet, doing something..... around northumberland or in the middle of the sea
Car(s): Mk2 VTS track mk1 turbo vts scooby engined 2CV
boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!

will look the dogs bollox with the interior re-trimmed like in the pic.

the car is looking sweet now matey
Old 16th April 2007, 23:36   #11
furioALm
Forum Section Moderator
Content ContributorCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!

I can't believe you told everyone!

It would be so much better if it had just happened.. and then you posted pics

The plans are great... it's going to look sexytime when it's finished!

Alex
Old 16th April 2007, 23:37   #12
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!

Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

^^ i agree with the alex.. would have been funny!

im glad you're going for the cream one, not the red and black.
Quote:
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Old 16th April 2007, 23:42   #13
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Red is such an easy colour to work with.. i want a red car

One of the best spaxo's on here Mike, Close call now beetween you and Danny i think.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2007, 23:43   #14
furioALm
Forum Section Moderator
Content ContributorCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!furioAL is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
Swap you lol...
Old 16th April 2007, 23:45   #15
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

If it dident have a 1.4 engine i might of been tempted
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th April 2007, 23:46   #16
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Astra Turbo, saxo vts, punto turbo
iTrader Score: 24 (100%)
stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

looking good mike, when u say white marks on the rear side windows do u mean where the seal rubs agaist the black part of the window?

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
stevenet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2007, 00:06   #17
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post

One of the best spaxo's on here Mike, Close call now beetween you and Danny i think.

suki wins easily. lol too much silver on daniels IMO
Quote:
Quote:
Old 17th April 2007, 00:06   #18
R085_VTS
Frequent Poster

R085_VTS is a splendid one to beholdR085_VTS is a splendid one to beholdR085_VTS is a splendid one to beholdR085_VTS is a splendid one to beholdR085_VTS is a splendid one to beholdR085_VTS is a splendid one to beholdR085_VTS is a splendid one to behold

Love it, best car on the site IMO !
R085_VTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2007, 00:18   #19
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

very nice mike glad you have came to your senses and kept suki

plans sound good too but id paint the 16 valve badges white

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2007, 01:05   #20
MTR
Frequent Poster
South West Region Member

Car(s): Mark II VTR [Gold]
MTR is a glorious beacon of lightMTR is a glorious beacon of lightMTR is a glorious beacon of lightMTR is a glorious beacon of lightMTR is a glorious beacon of lightMTR is a glorious beacon of light

Looking excellent! Gotta' be one of the best. I'd say it's between yours and Predators though for very different reasons. With the new seats it just might take you to a clear 1st place!
MTR is offline   Reply With Quote