Mobile Devices: Lite Theme CitroŽn: CitroŽn Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Blogs from the Members of Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum
Featured blog entry from Simo' Says...

Follow Saxperience on Twitter - @Saxperience

Posted 6th May 2009 at 23:29 by Simo
Twitter seems to be getting a lot of press lately, so a couple of weeks ago, I thought I'd check it out with a personal account, with the view of setting up a Saxperience Twitter account if it looked worthwhile.

Whilst many people say Twitter is simply the latest fad in the social networking world, I think its different. Twitter is more convenient, straight to the point, less intrusive and can be used whilst on the move.

Quote:
Twitter asks one question, "What are you doing?" Answers must be under 140 characters in length and can be sent via mobile texting, instant
Views 55241 Comments 10 Trackbacks 0

DONE!

Posted 9th June 2009 at 15:55 by Alanapone
I forgot to do this the other day.

Finally got the fronts finished! I tried to start the torrsion bar but I ended up with a sheared bolt, a grazed fist and sore knees again! (I'm getting too old for all this kneeling down!)

So, I decided to put it back together and replace the bolt I sheared and got on here to post a thread to see if someone can come do it for me before FCS. No was the resounding reply so, I either bung a sicky from work on thursday (which they won't like as i'm off monday and tuesday too) and take it to ABP or somewhere... OR.... I leave it till...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1482 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Recent Entries
Recent Comments
  1. There are no recent entries to display.
  1. There are no recent comments to display.
Find more...