Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 28th December 2010, 13:48   #121
rorz_vts
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Icelandic vtr turbo
iTrader Score: 36 (97%)
rorz_vts will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanT View Post
Hey cheers, its insurance group 15 so...........yeh. Lol.

The recaros are awesome, but no photos of them atm, i will get some soon though.

Cheers
lovely car mate but i dont think the insurance groups right
Old 28th December 2010, 23:41   #122
CHIP
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Astra Coupe Edition 100
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
CHIP is an unknown quantity at this point

I think if you have any spoiler on these you have to have the Elias... Now known as the Sprint i believe...

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_prod...d=2719&appid=3
Old 28th December 2010, 23:57   #123
Cal
Saxperience Post Whore
North Wales Region Member

Car(s): Fwee Fiddy Z, 182Cup, 106 GTaiiii, School Bus.
Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!Cal is absolutely fabulous!

Needs splitter, and would have done the front diamond to match the wheels personally. Nice though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moke View Post
Cal, a cunt on the Internet and a cunt in person
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2010, 20:46   #124
DanT
Established Member

Car(s): R27 Clio
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
DanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorz_vts View Post
lovely car mate but i dont think the insurance groups right
Yes indeed your right lol, i didnt realise the groups had changed in the way they are rated. Mine is now a 30!? which has doubled in terms of pointage lol, in the grand scheme of things that must mean a Vts is now a 28 or similar??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal View Post
Needs splitter, and would have done the front diamond to match the wheels personally. Nice though
The splitter does look good but can be overkill imo. But meh, they dont look bad with one that for sure...
DanT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 23:57   #125
jimjam
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): mk2 saxo vtr
jimjam is on a distinguished road

pop in next time the roads are dry. i think ive been in it once?? since it was mapped...
jimjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2011, 10:31   #126
DanT
Established Member

DanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud ofDanT has much to be proud of

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Around about a week ago now i went to Tour de Force just near me in Kimbolton. Had some errrrrrr........work done........at least thats what i told the woman.

So lets crack on.

A few car they had floating about at the time......

And finally the illest Clio Cup car i have ever seen.....

And yes, its not an illusion........thats the genuine front and rear camber set up.

A few of mine getting fitted......

The cup pack shocks that come as standard on any R27 or Cup 197 are very good indeed, there is no question that its a well setup car as standard. However we all know how it is.......a little lower just looks good.

To be honest i dont see what more i could ask for from KW. These coilovers are awesome. They make the car feel planted at all times yet are forgiving over bumpier roads. When visiting the KW stand at Trax in the summer, the guys there said that this is because of the way they are valved inside the shock. Will be more technical than that im sure but i am very impressed so far.

The Clio Sport is well known for being able to handle the country roads as standard and this is true of mine before the coilovers were put on too. The fact is, it still does. Yet on flat tarmac its on rails. Super Duper.

Anyway, enough of the explaining, heres some photos outside JimJams house on here. Can also see bits of his old saxo, and bits of my old saxo he now owns.

The cat is called Nismo.

Very happy with the stance, it has been setup and geo'd at track club with laser alignment on all corners.

Enjoy!
Old 17th February 2011, 10:51   #127
Jay_
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 92 Eunos
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Jay_ is on a distinguished road

looks wicked mate! whats next for you??

Jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2011, 11:28   #128
DanT
Established Member

To be honest im really not sure. I have thought about a good exhaust system and then i think about a good stereo and speaker upgrades as the standard 197 stereo is pap. Not going to add any weight, sub woofers for example no n no.

Will only be adding quality. So watch this space!
Old 17th February 2011, 11:35   #129
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Really nice colour, infact the best.

However

"Spec for this example is quite high, the F1 clios come with standard decals around the car, renault sport recaro's, cup pack suspension featuring bigger ARB's, considerably stiffer shocks and springs with a lower ride height, red brembo calipers and anthracite wheels. All of this is optional in a normal 197/197 cup. This particular example also had xenon headlight fitted."

Red brembos, anthracite wheels or cup pack suspension are standard items on a 197 cup pal.

That car is going to handle like a dream, they are well planted in standard form and its up another level with the cup suspension, but with those coilovers on, it becomes a beast :-)
This is how you tell if its got the cup pack feature, the red brembo's are the biggist give away
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2011, 12:00   #130
DanT
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroybrown View Post
Really nice colour, infact the best.

However

"Spec for this example is quite high, the F1 clios come with standard decals around the car, renault sport recaro's, cup pack suspension featuring bigger ARB's, considerably stiffer shocks and springs with a lower ride height, red brembo calipers and anthracite wheels. All of this is optional in a normal 197/197 cup. This particular example also had xenon headlight fitted."
Yes i should have not included the "197 cup" part! Looks like i got carried away whilst writing...........again!

Last edited by DanT; 17th February 2011 at 12:04.
Old 17th February 2011, 12:13   #131
jimjam
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): mk2 saxo vtr
jimjam is on a distinguished road

That place looks familiar....
jimjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2011, 12:21   #132
DanT
Established Member

Yeh, think i saw a 16v poking out a shed......
Old 17th February 2011, 13:12   #133
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

that is stunning mate!! very nice!!

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2011, 14:15   #134
DanT
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_vtr_15a View Post
that is stunning mate!! very nice!!
Thanks dude, yours is not too shabby either
Old 17th February 2011, 18:25   #135
Lewis
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Megane 225
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Lewis is on a distinguished road

Nice cat!
Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2011, 19:45   #136
lt-saxslo
Frequent Poster

Car(s): cli-y0!
lt-saxslo is on a distinguished road

very nice mate
Old 17th February 2011, 20:47   #137
Hopcraft
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): ED30
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Hopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team memberHopcraft is a well respected team member

Cranking. TDF know their shit.

Although..Suspension will settle throwing out the geometry settings.. I would have ran it until the suspension was settled then got it on a geometry.
Hopcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2011, 19:19   #138
DanT
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopcraft View Post
Cranking. TDF know their shit.

Although..Suspension will settle throwing out the geometry settings.. I would have ran it until the suspension was settled then got it on a geometry.
Yeh thats what they said, after they asked me to bring it back in a few months time to have that done.
Old 25th February 2011, 21:12   #139
DanT
Established Member

Hey there again,

Got some even better coilover photos thought you may all like to see, very with the handling, stance and looks tbh.

Nuff said!
Old 25th February 2011, 21:56   #140
J222JRA
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Saxo VTS, Westfield
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
J222JRA is on a distinguished road

Fucking lovely car mate, like that alot!
J222JRA is offline   Reply With Quote